CSAT Paper 2 IAS Prelims 101 Speed Tests Practice Workbook with 10 Practice Sets (English) (Paperback)
The thoroughly revised and updated 2nd edition of the 1st and the Most Innovative Book for the CSAT exam. Since things are well structured and executed. It gives you a proper channel for preparing and guiding you to do things as per these 101 TESTS.1st unique product with 101 speed tests.
It contains questions on the MOST IMPORTANT CONCEPTS which are required to crack the CSAT exam. The questions are covered in the form of 101 SPEED TESTS.
No matter where you PREPARE from � a coaching or any textbook/ Guide - 101 SPEED TESTS provides you the right ASSESSMENT on each topic. Your performance provides you the right cues to IMPROVE your knowledge in the various topics so as to perform better in the final examination.
It is to be noted here that these are not mere tests but act as a checklist of student�s learning and ability to apply concepts to different problems.
The book contains 82 Topical Tests + 9 sectional tests + 10 Full length Practice Tests. The complete CSAT paper 2 syllabus has been divided into 9 broad sections which are further divided into 82 topics.
The book aims at improving your SPEED followed by STRIKE RATE which will eventually lead to improving your SCORE.
How is this product different?
Each test is based on small topics which are most important for the CSAT exam. Each test contains around 20-25 MCQs (on the latest pattern of the exam) depending upon its importance for the exam.
The whole syllabus has been divided into 9 sections which are further distributed into 82 topics.
1. Interpersonal, Communication skills & Decision making is distributed into 7 topics.
2. Mental ability is distributed into 8 topics.
3. Logical Reasoning is distributed into 15 topics.
4. Basic Numeracy is distributed into 21 topics.
5. Analytical Ability is distributed into 5 topics.
6. Problem Solving is distributed into 7 topics.
7. Logical comprehension is distributed into 10 topics.
8. English Language Comprehension is distributed into 9 topics.
9. Data interpretation and Data Sufficient Section is distributed into 9 topics.
In the end of each section a Sectional Test is provided so as to sum up the whole section. So 1 sectional Test for each of the 9 sections.
Finally at the end 10 FULL TESTS are provided so as to give the candidates the real feel of the final exam. The Full Test contains 100 questions as per the latest pattern.
In all, the book contains 2800+ Quality MCQ�s in the form of 101 tests.
Solutions to each of the 101 tests are provided at the end of the book.